United Way of Williamson County is responsible to those it serves and to those who support it. We are proud of the fact that community volunteers make the financial decisions and safeguard the contributions that are invested in our community.
- United Way of Williamson County's monthly financial statements are reviewed by community volunteers who serve on the finance committee, the executive committee and the Board of Directors.
- An audit is performed annually by an independent audit firm. View Annual Audit
- Allocations Panels, made up of community volunteers review pertinent information of partner agencies to ensure that donor funds are going to operationally sound organizations and that programs are making a measurable difference on the community by addressing critical needs.
- United Way of Williamson County's administrative costs are very low, between 10-15% on average since 2000. We seek out sponsorships for costs associated with fundraising and special initiatives.
- Make full and fair disclosure of all relevant information to our donors. View 990
- Ensure accuracy of record keeping.
- Comply with all laws and regulations affecting the organization. View Annual Report