Mark your calendars now for the annual Days of Caring, Sept. 17 & 18. The United Way Days of Caring program is at the heart of connecting hundreds of volunteers to local nonprofit organizations. This is your opportunity to join other community members in building a stronger Williamson County, one project at a time.
Companies: Register for a project or become a sponsor
Agencies: Submit a project request
Experience the Rewards of Volunteerism
Using its relationships with local nonprofits, United Way of Williamson County matches volunteer groups with projects that fit their skills and interests. Volunteers have many choices, including the type of project, location, degree of physical labor and full- or half-day time commitment. Opportunities include:
- Interaction with children and seniors
- Teaching computer skills to job seekers
- Delivering and serving meals
- Painting, landscaping, planting and completing simple repairs
Benefits to Your Organization:
- Showcase your organization's volunteer spirit while making a difference in your community.
- Improve employee morale and enthusiasm with an energizing new project.
- Strengthen team building among your employees.
- Feel more connected to your community and coworkers while working to help those in need.
For information on scheduling a project, or to discuss volunteer opportunites in the Williamson County area, please contact Debby Rainey
at (615) 771-2312.